Security Guard Jobs in the United Arab Emirates…Apply Now!!!
The United Arab Emirates or the UAE is a country in Asia. Abu Dhabi is the capital city and Dubai as the most populous and the financial trade centre of the country. The country is a result of combination of seven emirates with one of them serving as the capital city. It has a great economy structure and also a good place for various employment opportunities. Its ever-growing economy, high education standards, various employment opportunities, and good immigration policies contribute immensely to the reason why the country has more immigrant than every other country in the world.
Currently, we have esteemed and growing private and public businesses in the country who are currently seeking experienced, passionate, and suitably qualified personnel to serve as Security Guard. The position is open to both full-time and part-time job seekers. In order to be successfully considered for this position, you must possess some if not all of the basic requirements which include but not limited to good management skills, energetic, able to excel under pressure and capable of meeting the physical demand of the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Below are some of the responsibilities and duties you’ll be tasked with in the position
- Take charge of the security and safety of the premises
- Regular patrolling and inspection of the premises and properties
- Inspection of buildings and entry points to the premises
- Ensure the available of all safety and emergency equipment
- Perform all other tasks assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
In order to be successfully considered for this position, you should have;
- Capable of lifting heavy materials
- Able to excel under intense pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for details
- Capable of meeting the job physical demand
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Can excel without any supervision